Friday, April 17, 2009

storytellers

films:we watched many parts of Danish films.In my mind I have some words about it.Nordic film,Lars vonTriyer and dogme films(which are cheap,natural and so realistic)

so 1906 Nordisk film(Polar Bear) silent films

19502s black nd white films (Darama and based on nowel films)Morten Korch

1970's later on social realism mostly comedies(dominant gentle and popular comedy)

1980's Karen Blixen's life based "out of Africa".,Babette's Feast, Pelle,the Consnenror


Dogme 95 films The celebration,The idiots
LArs Von Trier : Europa,Dancer in the dark,Dogville

Findings: I find Danish historical cinemagrophy is so different from Turkey,espacially this dogme films are too much for me,yes I know this is life and life is hard burt I am aperson who go to cinema for entertainment so if I watch this dramtic films mmore than one for a day I will feel sick so I hope DAnish people will be mora positive next days...;)

No comments:

Post a Comment