Friday, April 17, 2009

Ribe


On International week so week week ago we went to the Ribe which was a great Viking city in old ages.Actually we went Esbjerg first for the police station then I join the Group for Ribe and the viking museum,if I compare this one between Roskilde I think this one is more entertaining but Also Roskilde has many real ships so you can feel the real sprit.Our journey plan was go to the big cathedral or church (I am not sure),walk ing in pedestrians street and meeting in the viking museum,So I walked with some international week students on the pedestrian street,and their orientation were the same as mine so we were afraid about to be lost but succed to find museum and enjoyed our time,The weather was so nice,it was good chance ,cause not so much sun we have seen in Haderslev so I think it was the beginning of spring :)
some photos from Lilla thanks ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment