Friday, April 17, 2009

our Hıstory lessons


this lesson is good for me,yees sometimes I don't understand something and feel a little bit bored but generally it was good.I need to say that some people don't like history because of their teachers and Jorn is an amazing teacher everybody in the lesson enjoy history:) so my all teacher was like Jorn and my best history teacher is my dad:)he was always telling our big Turkish history to me when I was small like telling stories.

Most important message is,if we want to create the future history will help us, because we can see what was wrong in the past, so if we recognize it regularly we can create a great future. Another message was that everything has happened in parallel in Europe and almost in the same time and “everybody was relative”, because the different dynasties got marriage with each other.In first 2 weeks he thought us European history before worldwars and after than the other 2 weeks he taught us Danish history I mean first Vikings then Danish Kingdom(Royal)and Danmark.And we finished our lessons with a little trip in Haderslev in the international week.

No comments:

Post a Comment