Sunday, April 26, 2009

school practice week 2-3


In this weeks the lessons which I observed were not so different from first week.But Which I thought(I thought many lessons:)) they were so diffrent for me.First one was a math lesson with 6th grade pupils,they were the most crowded class in school comparing to Turkey its normal and I was so nervous about teaching before I thought I prepared many thins for them I barrowed theachers book and translate all Danish things in Turkish for understand evrything then I planned lesson in English cause my Danish is not enough for it.But Finally the lesson was flied like a bird I didn't recognize the time at the end I gave some exercise which I prepared for them and in the weekend they did the exercise.one week later I had the second lesson with them and I checked their answers and controlled it in the class for each pupil if they didn't understand I show it in the blacbourd.(I like old techniques some times)

And I had also science lessons with 7th and 8th grade Ipresent them 'Einstein's twins theory'I think they enjoy Einstein2s experiment.Then I had the math with 8th grade I presented 'math in daily life and The golden ratio'in this lesson Jette also fallowed me,I hope she really enjoyed it.

I want to say that this 3 weeks are so good memories for me,Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment